- Care farm for vulnerable adults and young people referrals (see our dedicated website:seelearntransform.org.uk)
- Supporting those with social, emotional, behavioural, physical, and/or learning issues, and those in recovery.
- Personal support to enable people to achieve their goals and build confidence.
- Nature based interventions to improve mental health through small group and one to one support
- Addressing issues of poor health and well being through interactions with nature.
- Green gym activities that involves practical hands on work to improve general health and fitness (forestry, conservation, rural crafts, construction, horticulture).
Natural Rural Crafts:
- Activities that promote use of natural materials and heritage skills in art, craft, food and other products. Linking people to their cultural roots through heritage crafts, stories and activities.
Growing and Eating:
- Therapeutic horticulture in our organic kitchen garden
- Improving nutrition through involvement in growing, foraging and cooking.
Training and Workshops:
- Skills training to improve social and economic outcomes. Workshops to introduce ideas and share methods.
- Small scale enterprises such as greenwood working, food box scheme, production of bird and nest boxes.
- Supporting job skills, project management skills, personal development and independence.