The qualifications at Level 2 are ideal
for those who wish to raise their environmental awareness and sustainability
skills. You will learn in the classroom and complete a multiple choice
test for the Level 2.
The Level 4 is aimed at those implementing and managing sustainability initiatives and complete a short answer paper and a report.
What careers can it lead to?
These qualifications provide an introduction to environmental management and sustainability and can be used to evidence CPD.
How long will this qualification take?
- 1 day
- 2 days
Is this course certified?
- Yes, you will receive a City & Guilds Level 2 or Level 4 qualification in Environmental Sustainability.
- This course is also recognised by the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment
Which days of the week is this offered?
- Weekdays throughout the year.
Do I need any special clothing or equipment?
Where will it take place?
- You will be based at the Humboldt Field Studies Centre.
Typical Group Size
- Group sizes will vary but will generally be no less than 4 learners
How much does this qualification cost?
- Please enquire for details